|Lud zadecydował >_>|
1. I really like the smell of petrol.
2. I think I’m little agoraphobic ( I don’t like openness places, that’s why I hate sea and love small, cosy houses).
3. For now I have 4 favourite actors: Garry Oldman, Lee Pace, Edward Norton and Tom Hiddleston.
4. I’m living in Olsztyn and I like my town.
5. I’m in music school (I’m playing on flute, piano and bass guitar).
6. My favourite color is orange.
7. When I grow up I still want to be child.
8. I’m afraid of heart disease.
9. I’m lazy.
10. I’m workaholic (but lazy, yeah, at the same time).
Ok, time for Irin's questions (poor me).
1. How many languages do you speak, which is your favourite and how many would you like to know?
Polish, of course, little English (but it realy stress me out), aaaand little little Russian. I was learning German, but I don't like this language. In general I'm not good at speaking in foreign languages. Shame on me - I know.
2. What is your favourite place to rest?
Oh, my room. In front of my computer. I'm nolife.
3. Do you read any webcomics? Which ones?
Lackadisy. It's totally awesome. I don't read reagulary any of other webcomics (not patience for that).
4. Any special talents?
Nah. I'm interested in lots of stuff but I'm not specially good at any of my hobby... so I guess the answer is "no".
5. How do you think the world will look in 10 to 50 years from now?
I was thinking about this recently, but I can't imagine this. I'm sorry.
6. What is your favourite part of your body?
I really like hands. Maybe because I find mine fine
7. What is the last song you listened to repeatedly?
"I see fire". It took my some time before I find this song sounds good for me, but when I found, well...
8. Can you recommend some movies to me? (I like comedies and phychological/phychodelic ones, how about you?)
I'm not a big fun of comedies, but i like psychological movies. I recommend "Primal Fear". I was stuned.
9. Are you an optimist?
I wish I could, but It's hard.
10. What is your favourite outdoor activity?
I like bicycle trips. I can grumble about people on bicycle path then. That's relaxing.
I will not tag next people and I regret nothing. Sorry and thank you.